Microsoft Teams Calling
Configured for You
Transform Teams into an Integrated Voice Solution
Overwhelmed by the number of apps, platforms and devices currently being used for your business communications?
Looking for an easy, scalable, and feature-rich cloud calling solution that can grow with you?
Let Vytec leverage your familiarity with Microsoft Teams to create a powerful, enterprise-grade telephony solution for your business.
Our Teams Calling platform offers features and benefits you won’t find elsewhere, allowing us to build customised solutions that suits your unique business needs. We can integrate your existing workflows and add functionality as needed.
Simply select a Teams Calling configuration that has the features and calling plan you need. Our monthly plans allow you to scale up and down to suit your business demand.
Why Choose Vytec Teams Calling?
Only Pay for What You Need
Advanced Features Selection
Once you have enabled Microsoft Teams calling for Teams users to make and receive phone calls, you can simply turn on or off the following additional features:
- IVR menus, Hunt Groups and call queueing
- Advanced Call Handling & Call Blending (ring multiple phones/ devices at once)
- Call Recording
- “Flow” self-serve call routing portal
Teams is now a full-featured and integrated contact centre solution
Powerful. Seamless. Personalised.
Contact Centre for Teams
If you operate an existing call centre, reception phone or operator console, we can deploy and configure a tightly integrated, full-featured cloud contact centre solution with operator option, to complete the cloud telephony and contact centre solution for your business.
Modular. Flexible. Advanced.
How We're Different
We’ve built our capability from the ground up to offer advanced Teams based telephony solutions at competitive prices.
Our unique technology stack give us the flexibility we need to integrate the most advanced features businesses are asking for, all centered around Teams.
- Flexible. Can turn on/off modules to suit customer needs and budget Scalable. Suitable for all sizes of organisations; can grow with your business on the same infrastructure
- Unique. Advanced calling features not available in typical Teams calling solutions
- Integrated. End-to-end pricing and platform control
- Redundancy & Security. Make and receive calls even if Teams has an outage; your solution and data are secure in top tier Australian data centres
Watch our demo showing how we can configure Teams Calling to work across multiple platforms and devices.
Choose the Perfect Plan
If your voice needs are on the simpler side, we’ve got you covered with an affordable and reliable Teams Calling solution that is still packed with features, giving you more control and flexbility over your call handling and routing than you’ll find anywhere else.
Our monthly plans allow you to scale up and down to suit your business demand.
*Fair-use policies apply
Terms, Conditions & Notes:
- All pricing excludes GST
- Additional Microsoft Licensing and charges may apply and be required to enable Microsoft Phone System for Voice integration (not included in Vytec Teams Voice Bundles)
- For calls made in excess of the fair-use policy, outbound calls will be charged at $0.07 per minute to fixed lines and $0.14 per minute to mobiles.
- Break fees will be charged in the event of services being terminated prior to the contract end date. This covers any remaining one-time costs and equipment to be paid out only.
- Full terms and conditions will be provided as part of the purchase order and contract process.
- Additional services can be added or modified through the term of the contract