Standard Calling Solutions
Why Cloud Calling?
Learn About Our Calling Solutions
Finding the right voice solutions to fulfill your business needs can be time consuming and overly complicated.If you haven’t reviewed your voice services in a while, you may be paying too much for a service that hasn’t kept up with your requirements or the market.
A cloud PBX is a fully managed, 100% cloud based phone system, providing the functionality and flexibility you need to run your business without the cost of maintaining and supporting expensive equipment.
We Solve Real Problems
What Can We Do For You?
The vPhone Cloud Calling package is a feature-packed business phone solution at an affordable price.
Need an automated phone menu? We can customise a solution to meet your specific requirements.
Deliver the best inbound call experience for your customers with a fully customised call handling solution.
Flow’s simple drag and drop flexibility and ease of use gives you complete control over your call routing setup and changes.
An easy, cost effective way of managing your telephony requirements.
Become a reseller and get access to all our solutions.
Affordable, Yet Feature-Rich Cloud Calling
For businesses with standard calling needs, we offer a reliable and easy to use cloud PBX package, called vPhone.
The vPhone service is a highly effective business phone solution at an affordable price.
Plus, you’ll get access to Flow, our simple drag and drop, self-serve portal which gives you complete and instant control over your call routing.
Simple. Low Cost. Flexible
Our services include:
- Choice of handset or softphone
- Unlimited local, national, & mobile calls*
- Call transfer and forwarding
- IVR & hunt groups
- Virtual Fax
- Voicemail to Email
- Redundancy & automatic call diversion
Per user, Per Month (Incl Phone)
* Fair-use policy applies
Terms, Conditions, and Notes:
- All pricing excludes GST
- For calls made in excess of the fair-use policy, outbound calls will be charged at $0.07 per minute to fixed lines and $0.14 per minute to mobiles.
- Break fees will be charged in the event of services being terminated prior to the contract end date. This covers any remaining one-time costs and equipment to be paid out only.
- Full terms and conditions will be provided as part of the purchase order and contract process.
- Additional services can be added or modified through the term of the contract
Simple Drag & Drop Design
Flow is our unique, self-serve call routing portal designed to empower our customers. Flow’s flexibility and ease of use gives you complete control over your call routing setup and changes.
No longer will you be at the mercy of others for all of the small, quick changes that inevitably arise.
- Simple drag and drop configuration
- Make changes when you want without being an expert
- Create unlimited call flows
- Advanced call reporting
IVRs / Hunt Groups
Need an automated phone menu? We can customise a solution to meet your specific requirements and ensure you are delivering a coherent and succinct journey for your customers.